Friday, September 28, 2007

Phew!

I can finally let out the breath I have been holding for the past week. Thank goodness. I now know the grades I got on my three tests last week, and it is such a relief. I am completely satisfied with my scores. I studied really hard for my tests so it’s nice to see my hard work pay off. It’s nice to have that feel of accomplishment. If you did well on your first round of tests you can rest a little easy knowing that if you bomb one of the other tests when the material gets harder it will be okay.

Trust me though I don’t always have such a great feeling after I find out my test scores. For all of you who maybe didn’t do as well as you would have hoped on your first round of tests don’t worry. You still have time to save your grade. You can make up for the grade with your next two tests in the class. Next time you will know better how your professor writes tests and how better to prepare and study for it. Also don’t be afraid to ask questions and go to help sessions. Believe me I have had some bad tests, and I still ended up doing fine in the course. Don’t get discouraged.

1 comment:

highAgain! said...

I think that you're right when you say that the people who dont do well can still make up. However, some people come to the conclusion that they can't possibly do well in the course if they get a bad grade and stop trying. This puts into question whether if they can pass the course or not.