Wednesday, September 5, 2007

My Mission Statement


My inspiration for this blog comes from my experience of searching for the “right” college for me. Deciding what college to attend was one of the toughest decisions thus far in my life. I visited many colleges looking for where I belonged. Although touring the schools and listening to the admissions counselors was helpful, the best way for me to get the “scoop” on the campus was through the students’ eyes. Seeing the campus from the inside by staying over night and talking with current students helped me narrow down my decision and then finally decide on Purdue. My desire would be for my posts to allow everyone to get a glance at the daily life of PU students through my eyes and that it is relevant to all who read it. Hopefully you enjoy my “scoop” :)



Picture from: http://skyblue101.stumbleupon.com/tag/photography/20/

No comments: