Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Harrison Grille


Tonight for the first time I ate at Harrison Grillé, and I really enjoyed it. I never realized how convenient eating there is since it’s so close to where I live, has late hours, and takes Dining Dollars. It is open at night so when the dining halls are closed, but you’re hungry for “real” food you can go there. I have often been annoyed when I have a test, group or club meeting, or some other activity during dinner hours, and then we I get back to the dorms –starving –the dining halls are closed. Now I know that I can go to Harrison Grillè and get a really good meal. I also never realized that Harrison Grillé was an actual restaurant. You order, wait for your food, eat it at one of the booths, and can watch TV…or you can get it to go. There is a wide variety of food. They have appetizers, sandwiches, salads, wings, pizza, on-the-go style sandwiches, fruit, and drinks. Another awesome thing about Harrison Grillé is the “sweeter side.” They have Eddy’s ice cream which I really like because I enjoy scoop ice cream much better than the soft serve most dining halls have. They also have milkshakes! The special flavor this week was pumpkin pie. Yum!


Hours:

Monday – Friday 6:00pm – 1:00am

Sunday 2:00pm – 1:00am


Harrison Grille Menu

2 comments:

iLoVeyOuXoX said...

I'm a pretty big fan of Harrison Grille too. I don't really go to Harrison because of the grille, I usually go because many of my best friends from high school are living there. Sometimes when we all do homework in one of their rooms we get hungry so that's where we go to eat. I'm glad it only takes two seconds to walk to walk to from their room! It's really good food actually, but my boyfriend got a pumpkin pie milkshake last night, and I tried it, and just about gagged. I hope they get the Peanut Butter Milkshake again soon. That one rocked.

Survivor said...

Harrison Grille is so convenient, especially on those Sunday nights when the dining courts or closed or late at night when you have those weird hunger cravings. The only drawback that I have encountered while eating there is sometimes the service is really slow especially on Sundays. I have found that if you go earlier in the night there is not as long as a line and they get you in and out quicker. The food there is definitely worth the wait though. It always hits the spot and I love their bahama blasts especially the strawberry banana!